Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wedding Entourage


Dave and Macrine Katague Wedding, May, 8, 1957


Golden Wedding Entourage,December,2007

This is the wedding entourage during our Golden Wedding Anniversary celebration at the Boac Cathedral, December, 2007. If you are reading this blog and you are over 65, you are indeed a rare human being. Let me explain why. Based on the current survey, the majority of blog users ranged in ages from 12 to 40. Only a minority of blog users (filipino or filipino-Americans,and others) are over 65 years old. Anyway, thank you for visiting my blog site.I hope to see you soon in Marinduque-my island paradise and Heaven on Earth.
NOTE:Today,I found out there are over seven million bloggers in the world and blogging started in 2003.I just started last May,and really enjoying this activity. Currently,I have seven blog sites on various topics. I hope you enjoy visiting at least one of my site.

2 comments:

Max Coutinho said...

Hello David,

Thank you so much for having dropped by my blog :D! It was a true pleasure to have had you there!

This is such a nice photo...is it you or anyone in your family?

Take care and,

Cheers

David B Katague said...

Hi Max: yes the picture is my family, four adults children and six grandchildren. Shown in our golden wedding anniversary entourage picture are only three of my grandchildren. The rest are nephews, nieces, aunt and uncle. Keep up with your excellent blogs. May be someday we will get a chance to talk to each other in person.David

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...