Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wedding Preparation at Chateau Du Mer



The bride from Southern California arrived yesterday and informed us specifically the venue for her wedding ceremony. It will be at the foot of the Japanese simulated bamboo bridge under a giant balete tree over looking the ocean and the beach house. The entourage (plus six couples of sponsors) will march from the spiral staircase of the beach house and then cross the bridge. The bride has hired a decorator and I am looking forward for the transformation of the bridge into a wedding altar. I am very excited since this is a historic event at CDM. For the last two years, we have hosted more than 50 wedding receptions at the hall, but this will be the first wedding ceremony at the resort. I hired two extra helpers to clean the creek, mowed, paint and scrubbed the bridge floor and also constructed a cement picnic table and bench in the area. The park bench will be topped with tiles and decor from our travels in US. There will be a small tent in the sorounding area to accommodate around 200 guests. I will post pictures of the wedding ceremony and reception soon.

1 comment:

The Kano said...

Wow! That is going to be a great event, David! Looking forward to seeing the pictures. You have such beautiful facilities there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...