Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Enjoy Marinduque For Less than $80 A Day(For 2)


The Beach House with a 180 degree Balcony overlooking the western Marinduque Sea

You do not have to spend a fortune( Bellarocca Resort) to enjoy the beaches, hot and sulfur springs, caves and underground rivers, cliffs and coral reefs, diving or snorkeling or just relaxing in your beach house balcony over looking the coral reefs of the Amoingon Coast, in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines:
If you stay at Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort in Boac.

Note: Chateau Du Mer is a 3-bedroom HOUSE not a HOTEL Room. All rooms are either air-cooled or air-conditioned. There is a kitchen with small refrigerator and a microwave oven. There is hot water for showering. There is daily maid service. Massage therapy, manicure, haircut and transportation services are available with one day advance notice.


HOTEL rooms will cost around $20 to $40 per day depending on location and amenities in Marinduque.

A decent hotel room in Manila will cost you around $100 to $200 per day plus 12% tax. Bellarocca's Resort cheapest hotel room is about $329 per day without meals. Lodging and accommodation is a BARGAIN in Marinduque with the exception of Bellarocca. If you are not looking for night life, Marinduque is an excellent alternative to Boracay in Aklan ( http://marinduquemyislandparadise.blogspot.com)

The cost of the beach house for two is only $ 60 per day. Your food will cost you around $12 to $15 per day for two depending on the meals you desire. Transportation cost will vary from $10 to $15 depending on how far you travel from the resort. Curious? Visit http://chateaudumer.blogspot.com.

The resort is owned and operated by David and Macrine Katague, Filipino-American Retirees who spend their retirement time half of the year in Marinduque and the other half in California, USA.

Here are some of the things to DO and SEE( videos) while you are in Marinduque-My Island Paradise.
Isolated Cove at Gaspar, Tres Reyes Island

2 comments:

iamjhonas said...

Dear Mr. David B. Katague,

Greetings…
I hereby humbly request your permission to allow me to copy some portion of your blog article regarding “Marinduque – My Island Tropical Paradise” for the reason that I’m doing a factual research about the province of Marinduque which I’ll use it for the construction of my argumentative essay entitled Marinduque. I assure you that this will only be used for academic purpose only in our university as a school project research.
Furthermore, I admire that way you’ve written your blog article especially the details regarding the tourist spots in the province especially the Bellaroca resort since I haven’t been there due to its costly fee which I can’t afford so far. Your approval would be a great help for my research and studies.

Thank you in advance for your kindest help.

May the Lord shower you more of His blessings in these coming years.


Sincerely yours,

JHONAS Q. DE LA CRUZ

David B Katague said...

Hi Jhonas, I gave you permission to copy any information in this posting to be used for your school project research. Be sure to acknowledge the source and good luck and success in your research.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...