Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dancing with the Stars TV Show Pairing Announce-Season 11


Dancing with the Stars ABC TV show is one of my favorite reality show. To me,it is not only a dancing show but also a comedy show. ABC announce the pairings the other day as follows. Do you have a Favorite? I will be cheering for Brandy and Maksim as well as for Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke. The new season starts this September 20, Monday at 8PM. I am looking forward for Season 11 to begin!

Here are the ladies:

- Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough
- Margaret Cho and Louis Van Amstel
- Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
- Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovolani

And here are the men:

- Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke
- Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Karina Smirnoff
- David Hasselhoff and Kym Johnson
- Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya
- Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer

In the meantime while waiting for September 20, enjoy the following video of dances from the Movies from You Tube.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...