Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Things to Do and See in Marinduque, Philippines

With the recent news that air plane services will now be available from Manila to Marinduque and back in the near immediate future, it is high time that I repost this article from my blogs. This article was posted in 2010, but is it is timely and there is no need for an update. Again, may I comment that with the availability of air transportation services to the Island in the near future, Marinduquenos all over the world can now say that the transportation infrastructure in the island is no longer in the Middle Ages but in the 21st century.



Here's a 5.5 minutes video from marinduquegov.blogspot.com summarizing what you can see and do during your visit to Marinduque-my island Paradise. If you have additional questions feel free to call me or send me an email. I hope you enjoy this video. Cheers!



Stay with us when you visit Marinduque, but be sure to give us plenty of warning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...