Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, July 3, 2015

David Balleza Katague Photo Memories

Me(Nonoy)and my brother Erico, Arguelles Street, Jaro, Iloilo, Philippines, 1937


6th Grade Graduation, Barotac Viejo, Iloilo, 1947

High School Graduation, Barotac Viejo High School, 1951( me-front row, second from the Right)

Fr John Delaney, S.J and the UP Student Catholic Action, Liberal Arts Chapter, Diliman, Q.C, 1953 ( Me- Sitting in the front row, second from the Left)

Bachelor of Science in Chemistry Graduation, University of the Philippines, Diliman, QC, 1955

Macrine and I-Waiting for the Graduation Ceremony of My Doctorate Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Illinois, Chicago, 1964

Mama Pacing and Me, Iloilo, 1984

Trip to Ensenada, Mexico with Macrine, 1989

Getting Ready for the Ball and Rigodon De Honor, Boac, Marinduque, 2000

Marinduque International Meeting and Reunion, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2005

My Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) award
My twelve years in FDA was the happiest and most productive years of my professional life. My involvement with the Filipino-American community will be memories that I will never forget, 1990-2002.
Carenna with Mom)Ditas), Macrine and Me after her performance for the Sacramento Theatre Company, 2015

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...