Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Ten Most Expensive Cars for your Driving Pleasure


My posting on the series of top ten most expensive things money can buy will not be complete unless I write about cars. Before I did my search on the Internet, my educated guess listed in my mind a Ferrari, a Bugatti and Lamborgini. I was correct on this guess. So here's the list for your enjoyment. I hope someday you win a lottery, and can afford to buy one car in this list. But for the moment, just dream on my friends.

Speaking of love for cars reminds me of a family friend in Chicago in the early 1960's as well as of another relative still in the Philippines. The former changes car every year because he does not like to drive a car older than one year and it is a status symbol to him. He feel rich and accomplished driving the newest car in the market. The latter changes car every two to three years for the same reason. On the other hand my youngest son and I are driving 15-year old cars that had been fined tuned. As long as it runs well and I feel safe and I am happy driving an old car.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/the-top-ten-most-expensive-cars-in-the-world/2/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...