Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Life in the United States versus Life in the Philippines

Retirement Home in the United States

A couple of weeks ago, I described the five luxuries that my wife are enjoying here in the US. Today, I am adding another luxury that I forgot in that blog. The number six luxury is the service of a Gardener. My Gardener does the mowing, trimming and weeding of both our front and back yards twice a month or as in needed basis. I still do the watering and fertilizing. David III still maintains our swimming pool and minor repairs in the house.

Anyone Swimming on your Birthday suit on a Hot Summer Night?

Today I am also attaching one of my hubs about Life in the Philippines vs Life in the US from my hubpages.com account just in case you have not read it as follows:


Retirement Home in the Philippines

https://hubpages.com/health/Life-in-the-Philippines-versus-Life-in-the-United-States

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...