Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Beneficiary of Ditas Fine Wine Collections from the Navarro Winery

The Wines are: Sauvignon Blanc (3 bottles), one bottle each of Blanc de Noir, Verjus, Chardonnay, Reisling, Gewurztraminir and Muscat Blanc. There was one dessert wine, a 2013 Prager Sweet Claire Reisling. The wines were from 2019, 2020 and 2021 Harvest.

Ditas has several dozens of assorted fine wines from Navarro Winery. She does not want to ship it to Washington DC, so the other day she gave me ten 750-ml bottles of assorted white wines ( see photo above). I already consumed one bottle and it was delicious and worth its price. I am very thankful for the above gift. Now I can enjoy a glass of wine daily during dinner for at least 2 to 3 months. A glass of wine helps me sleep well with no side effects in the morning.

For pricing see the link below.     

 http://www.meetmendocino.com/navarro-vineyards/

 Navarro Vineyards

 


Navarro Vineyards is one of the original Anderson Valley tasting rooms. Still a family run operation, the tasting room is open daily. There is no charge for tasting and no reservations are required. With advance notice, tours can be arranged for small groups. Picnic tables are available in the summertime on the tasting room deck and in the adjacent vineyard under a grape trellis. Pick up some simple picnic supplies from the deli case including artisan cheeses from their sister property, Pennyroyal Farm,and locally smoked salmon. Buy a delicious bottle of wine and relax under the arbor!

Amenities

  • Pet-Friendly: Yes
  • Handicapped Access: Yes



 

 Pricing:

https://www.navarrowine.com/shop/wines

Personal Notes: Drinking Wine reminds me of the two TV series with wine-making as plots, The Promised Land (ABC) and Los Herederos de Las Tierras( Heirs of the Land) on Netflix that I binged and enjoyed recently.  

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...