Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, April 19, 2013

A Video from My Nephew, Dave Katague


I like to share with you, the following video taken by my nephew from Australia who happens to have the same name as myself. Enjoy!

Visiting The Aquarium | "Turtle!" from Dave Katague on Vimeo.


Dave Katague, the only son of my younger brother is a Sydney( Australia) based Motion Designer. He has the passion for anything related to 3d / motionography, cinematography, photography, motion control time lapse, film, illustration /animation, typography, branding and special effects. You could see other samples of his work on his website, davekatague.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...