Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, November 5, 2021

My Cacti and Succulents Collections-Winter is Coming

 

Indoor Plants in My Bedroom-Christmas Cactus starting to Bloom
 
Winter is Coming-Famous sentence from the Best TV series of all Time-Game of Thrones. Last week and the next couple of weeks I am binging on the TV Series Games of Thrones. There are 8 seasons and currently I am only in Season 4. I am indeed enjoying it as I have forgotten a lot of minor dramatic scenes that makes the series the best TV series of all time. 
 
Today most of my cacti and succulent plant collections are going indoors for Winter is Coming!
 
 

The other day, I transferred most of my cacti and succulent collections inside the house along with my other indoor plants. Cacti and succulents hate a lot of water. The recent torrential rains damaged some of my cactus that I forgot outside. Here are some photos of my current indoor plants and their location in the house.    
 
My Picture Window in the Living Room

In the Family Room

My Kitchen Picture Window Overlooking the Empty Swimming Pool

My Indoor Plants in My Master Bedroom Bathroom Window
 


 My Outdoor Potted Cacti and Succulents in Our Covered Patio-will be left Outside

Pineapple with Fruit, and Succulents in Front Patio Protected from the Winds

 
My Lemons are not very Productive This Year

My Potted Avocado Plant Outside


My Pyracanta Shrub with Berries adding Fall Colors in My Side Yard
 

 My Potted Ampalaya on its last Breathe of Growing-until next Spring
 
Speaking of houseplants, Do you know that its popularity had increased during the Pandemic?
 
In a recent survey of 990 people who had purchased houseplants since March 2020, 12% were first-time plant buyers. People had various reasons for buying greenery since the pandemic. Some people did it because now they had more time on their hands; others said garden stores were some of the few places open.Sep 10, 2020




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...