Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

The Best Streaming Services Available Today

 


I have been enjoying my favorite movies, TV shows, and Documentaries for the last several months with streaming services besides my Comcast Cable Subscription. I have Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime Video Subscriptions. With my cable subscription I have access to HBO Max, Disney+and Peacock. My favorites are of course Netflix and Hulu. Netflix is currently the most popular streaming service in the world, with around 207 million subscribers.

Bundling subscriptions can save you money. 

Today, TV viewers in the US have more places to watch their favorite movie and shows.  Choosing the right streaming service for your home entertainment setup will depend on a number of factors, including your budget, which exclusive programs you like the most, how many screens you want to watch on, and other factors.

Netflix and Hulu have grown from startups to industry juggernauts, while major studios have entered the market with services like Disney Plus, HBO Max, Peacock, and Paramount Plus

Here's a summary to help you decide what to sign up for, rounding up the best streaming services of 2021. These picks are primarily focus on on-demand platforms like Netflix and Hulu , but also includes separate sections for live TV and specialty streaming channels.

Here are the best streaming services as of Today:

 For Details visit:

https://www.businessinsider.com/best-streaming-service#the-best-deals-on-streaming-services-12 

Meanwhile enjoy this photo of my cacti and succulents collection.


 and harvested pineapple.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...