Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Monday, September 14, 2026

Two AI Predictions for the NFL Monday Night Game Today

1. ChatGPT Prediction:

This is a fascinating Monday Night Football matchup, and I would give the Broncos a slight edge.

🏈 My prediction: Broncos 24, Chiefs 20

My reasoning:

  • Denver was the better team last season, going 14–3, winning the AFC West and earning the AFC's No. 1 seed. Their defense was particularly impressive. 
  • Kansas City went 6–11 and missed the playoffs, although that record is somewhat misleading because Patrick Mahomes missed significant time with his knee injury. 
  • Mahomes is expected to return, and that is the biggest reason I would not count the Chiefs out. He is coming back from ACL/LCL tears, however, and how mobile he is will be something I watch closely. 
  • Denver's defense recorded 68 sacks last season, and that could be the deciding factor if they can pressure Mahomes without constantly blitzing. 
  • Denver also added Jaylen Waddle, giving Bo Nix another dangerous weapon. The Broncos return much of the team that reached the AFC Championship Game. 
  • The current betting market has Kansas City favored by only about 2.5–3 points, which tells me this is expected to be a very close game. 

My key matchup

Bo Nix vs. Patrick Mahomes is interesting, but I actually think Denver's defense vs. Mahomes' mobility is the most important matchup.

If Mahomes looks like the old Mahomes, Kansas City could certainly win. But if Denver gets pressure early and makes him move on that recovering knee, I think the Broncos have the advantage.

My confidence: Denver 55% - Kansas City 45%.

And I would lean toward the Under 43.5 points. Several current previews also favor a relatively low-scoring game because both teams have strong defenses. 

Final pick: Broncos 24, Chiefs 20.

If I were watching this with you Monday night, David, I'd be especially interested in the first quarter. If Denver can get to Mahomes early, I may become even more confident in the Broncos.

2. PerplexityAI Prediction: 


My lean is Chiefs 23, Broncos 20-a very close, defense-forward Monday

 night game in Kansas City. I would take Denver with the points if the line remains Chiefs 

−2.5 or −3, but narrowly pick Kansas City to win outright on home field.

Why I lean Kansas City

  • Arrowhead and a prime-time divisional opener are meaningful advantages in what projects

     as essentially a one-score matchup.

  • The market is treating Kansas City as only a modest favorite: roughly −2.5 to −3, with

     a total around 42.5–43.5. That implies neither team is expected to run away with it.

  • Forecast models and public predictions are divided, but the available win estimates

    give Kansas City a slight edge—one report cited a 58.5% Chiefs win probability, 

    while prediction-market estimates put the Chiefs around 56%.

Why Denver could spoil it

Denver looks well positioned to make Patrick Mahomes’ return uncomfortable. Several

 previews expect a low-scoring game because of Denver’s defense, the familiarity of an 

AFC West matchup, and questions about whether Mahomes will immediately regain 

his usual mobility following his knee injury.

That is why I see a split verdict:

QuestionMy prediction
Straight-up winnerChiefs, narrowly
Most attractive sideBroncos +2.5 or +3
Game styleTight, physical, relatively low scoring
TotalSlight lean Under 43.5
Predicted scoreChiefs 23, Broncos 20

The decisive factor

The key is third down late in the game. If Denver’s pass rush can force Mahomes into 

quick throws and keep Kansas City from extending drives, Bo Nix and the Broncos have

 a real upset path. If the Chiefs avoid turnovers and get even one vintage Mahomes 

late-game possession, home field could decide it.

So: Kansas City by a field goal, but Denver is the more appealing spread pick. This is

 close enough that a Broncos outright win would not surprise me; several analysts are 

already backing Denver against the number or calling for the upset.


Personal Note: Two super closed prediction. I chose ChatGPT 

Prediction. The Broncos!   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...