Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, March 3, 2023

Am I Ready for A Change of Lifestyle and Another Move?

For Sale: 8167 Treecrest Ave, Fair Oaks, CA ( Call Tim Pantle-916-834-6376)
 

Last week, I decided I will sell my 4BR,2.5B single residence(2200 sq.ft) with a big yard to a smaller 2BR (+Den perhaps), 2B condo/townhouse so that I will not be living alone. I have been living alone ( except with my 2 cats) for over a year. I have decided it is not conducive to a longer life being isolated and away from your love ones.

The new location is a prestigious Senior 55+ community with all the amenities a senior citizens desires. It will be more expensive but I will live the few remaining years of my life to the fullest. Now I could start playing bridge again and not scared if I fell no one is around to help me. 

I have hired several professionals and also with the help of my relatives to get the house ready for the market by April 1 with the hope of closing by June 1. The real estate market here in Northern Ca is slow because of the high mortgage rates. There are more available homes for sale than buyers. But My realtor has listed my home to the lowest estimate based on Comparables of Similar home in my neighborhood..    The plan are as follows:

Dumped all junks and prepare for the Estate Sale. Removed all clutter as suggested by the staging Professional. Fixed every thing in the house-both in and outside.

I have hired the service of Tim Pantle, Coldwell Banker Realty. Tim plans on doing this with his 5% commission.

1. Professional Photography-36 professional photos for print and online to make sure the property look its very best

2. Single-Property Website- Professionally design property website that is viewable on all devices and easily shared via social media

3. Just Listed e-Flyer- "Just Listed" announcement eBlast sent to an exclusive list of personal and professional contacts

4. Property Tour- Professionally produced photo slideshow with narration

5. Print Advertising- Eye-catching property advertisement in one of the regions prime print publications

6. TV and Online Promotion- Professionally produced spot featured on Coldwell Bankers' TV Show, At Home in Northern California, Saturdays at 4:30PM, CW 31

7. Property Brochures- Beautiful, professionally printed property brochures to showcase the house.

8. Mobile Brochure- Exclusive Yard Sign with CB Mobile brochure technology that delivers the house unique details and photos to consumer mobile phones

9. Area Realtor Notification- Agents at all local real estate companies in my area notified that the home has come on the market

10. Online Property Syndication- Home displayed on most visited websites, Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia and other popular real estate websites

11. Seller Update- E -Detailed Report outlining everything that has been done to bring the property to market and maximize its exposure

With this plan I hope we will close by June 1, in spite of the slow market and High mortgage interest rates. We hope by middle of May the rates goes down to 6%.   

Meanwhile enjoy this latest photo of me during our Dinner-en-blanc Party on my 88th birthday last December. 

This projected move will be my 13th move( hopefully the last) in the more  than 63 years of my life here in the USA. The 12 moves are detailed here:https://lifeinus1960present.blogspot.com/2019/07/our-twelve-moves-in-forty-two-years-in.html



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...