Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Another Hectic Week of Activities Here at THD

This week of February 5 to 11 is another hectic week of Activity here at THD( see photo above). But two events I am looking forward to are the Happy Hour with Aleks ( both listening and dancing music) and the Super Bowl Watch Party on Sunday, Feb 11 at 3:00PM at our Cinema and at the Comet Club . We have a Pool Lottery and I put my $10 bet. Hopefully I win.  Here are photos of the Lottery Pool, and the Super Bowl Watch Party. 



This week we have three excellent movies to watch ( two are Academy nominees and one is a current movie showing at the nearby theaters) as follows; Anatomy of A Fall,  The Holdovers and The Boys in the Boat.  



I am looking forward to our next week Valentine Dinner with Lobster Bisque Soup, Crab Cakes and Grilled Rib Eye in the Menu as follows. 

Meanwhile here's my Spaghetti and Meat Balls Dinner with Garlic Bread the other night that I enjoyed very much. 


Lastly, there are Strength, Stretch and Balance Exercises everyday, and two on Monday and Fridays ( one in morning and one in the afternoon. Of course there is the Zumba on Saturdays.  You will never get bored here at THD.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...