Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Thursday, February 8, 2024

The Daffodils are Blooming in the THD Court Yard

The last couple of days of rain and gusty winds created a mess in my patio. But the other day, the sun was shining and the tulips, azalea and other spring plants in the THD courtyard are blooming. Here are some photos, I took the other day on my way to the Library for my afternoon bridge of our newly-formed Tuesday Group coordinated by Jane Williams.   Enjoy!




At Claudia Richards Balcony in the Fairmount Building-my Neighbor



At Sandi Green Balcony in the Fairmount Building - My next door Neighbor


The above photos reminds me of my Orchids and other flowers in my garden at Chateau Du Mer, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2019/04/pleasant-memories-of-my-gardens-at_14.html


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...