Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Lively Brass Band Music Here at THD

 

The bright, lively and melodic sounds from the 1st Gabriel 's Celestial Brass Band reverberated and echoed loudly from the Lobby up to the Newton's Restaurant of THD last Tuesday Afternoon during our Mardi Gras Celebration.  Hurricane cocktail💥 and other libations flowed freely and the hors d'oeuvre plentiful and delicious. 

💥Hurricane cocktail is a sweet alcoholic drink made with rum, lemon juice, and either passion fruit syrup or fassionola. It is one of many popular drinks served in New Orleans.

It was one of the most entertaining and lively musical afternoons, I have experienced at THD since I moved here 8 months ago. 

 I took several pictures during the concert and then at the Mardi Gras dinner with the company of Mary Ann DeWald, Susan Bramson and Jay Pollack ( see photo below). 

Photo Credit: Martha Rodriguez. I had the skewered shrimps and sausage for Dinner. 



Here are some of the photos I took during the concert.











I also took pictures of Mary Ann and her new beautiful Ear Piercings as follows:


Lastly, a photo from the THD FaceBook Page: Judy Mesick and Sue Kaplan( The Twins) with their beautiful Mardi Gras Mask and Beads provided by THD to all the Attendees. 


Meanwhile tonite is our special Valentine Dinner, I am looking forward too. There will be violin music at the Lobby from 4-5PM today also. 




   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...