Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, July 11, 2014

1990: Photo trip Down Memory Lane-Rome, The Vatican and Assisi, Italy

We spent one week in Rome, the Vatican, Assisi, Italy from May 12 to 19, 1990. We traveled with the Oakland Diocese Choir of Oakland, CA and Fr Paddy Bishop, of St Joseph Parish in Pinole as our Adviser and Chaperon as if we were still kids. Below are a few pictures of that memorable trip including an audience with Pope John Paul II. The Choir sang during the mass celebrated by the Pope John Paul.





















Audience with Pope John Paul II after Mass
and inside the Sistene Chapel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...