Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Saturday, July 12, 2014

1991-1992: Photo Trip Down Memory Lane-London and Bath, England

My second year with FDA with colleagues Dr Nahid Rejali Moktari( formerly from Iran) and Mr. Erne Pappas ( Greek ancestry), 1991

Me and Ernie Pappas, the first FDA employee that welcome me with open arms and a friendly(?) gesture, calling me a "whippersnapper*".( see definition of whippersnapper below)

Baby Ian Katague King with Lolo and Lola-Ian is our first grandson, 1991

Ian with Lolo, San Diego, California, 1991

Yong Nieva and Debbie with Marla and Miquel, San Bruno, California, 1991


Baby Ian with Mama Dinah Katague King. 1992

During Ian Baptism, 1992

We hold on to the antique buffet( right photo) until 2002 and even transported it to Maryland from California at FDA expense. But when I retired we decided to sell it to the buyers of our home in Hammonton Rd including our living room furniture so we do not have to pay a coast to coast shipping expense.

Trip to London to attend the football game of the 49'niners vs the Redskins, 1992

Trip to Bath, England, 1992

The London Theatre District- On our way to watch a London Broadway Musical-Miss Saigon



*: a young person who annoys older people by being very confident and acting like someone important

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...