Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

First Snow Experience in the United States

Watching Our first snow in Colesville, Maryland, inside our living room thru our picture window at 12808 Hammonton Rd.

When I was growing up in the Philippines, my dream was to play in the snow. This was fulfilled when I arrived in Chicago, Illinois in 1959 for my graduate studies in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Since then the word snow triggers bad memories when traffic congestion and minor auto accidents occurs when it is snowing. Other wise looking at the fresh white snow flakes inside your warm house is mesmerizing and an experience I will never forget. The above picture is the first snow we experienced during our 12 years residence in Colesville, Maryland while I was still working for the US Food and Drug Administration. Another pleasant photo trip down memory lane.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...