Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Saturday, July 26, 2014

2001: Photo Trip Down Memory Lane-MI Inc Medical Mission

Lunch at the Dusit Hotel, Makati with Relatives, also celebrating our 44th Wedding Anniversary, 2001

MI,Inc. Medical Mission Dinner



Medical Mission Putong Ceremony

Medical Mission, Buenavista

Medical Mission, Gasan

Medical Instruments Donation

MI,Inc Meeting in Toronto, Canada

Welcome Picnic

Dinner Dance

More Dinner Dance Photos

Trip to Boracay Island Resort

Trip to Villa Escudero, San Pablo, Laguna

New Years Eve Party, Downtown Sacramento

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...