Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Monday, July 21, 2014

1997: Photo Trip Down Memory Lane-Time Share Purchase

Time Share Purchase at Lake Tahoe, Nevada at the Ridge, 1997

The Ridge, Lake Tahoe, Nevada

Winter Scene in the front yard of our house at Hammonton Rd, Colesville, Maryland, 1997

Katague Ancestral Home in Barotac Viejo, Iloilo, Philippines, 1997

Macrine Tour of Elephant Island, Buenavista, Marinduque before it become Bellarocca Resort and Spa, 1997

Elephant Island inside and outside before it become Bellarocca Resort, 1997

Our retirement home in Amoingon, Boac, Marinduque and my favorite blue orchid, Princess Mikasa, a gift from my cousin from Pototan, Iloilo

The Katague mausoleum at the Barotac Viejo, Iloilo Cemetery, 1997

Letter of Appreciation from Bristol Myers Squibb's President Sion Boney of my work as the review chemist in one of their new drug application thru Dr Lumpkin, Deputy Director for Review Management in the Center of New Drugs Evaluation and Research, 1997 ( my name mentioned in the last sentence, 4th paragraph)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...