Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

2002: Photo Trip Down Memory Lane-My FDA Retirement

My FDA Retirement Party, October, 2002

More Retirement Party Picture

More Retirement Party Celebration

Paradise Valley Resort, Cabugao,Gasan, MRQ

Dr Shetty testimony of my supervisory and leadership style ( second paragraph). Dr Vithal Shetty is one of the five Review Chemists that I supervise as Chemistry Team Leader prior to my retirement from US FDA.

David III Putong Ceremonies, 2002

At the Moriones Festival, Holy Week, 2002

Releasing live butterflies during a Party-signifies life, hope and good luck-a Marinduque Tradition

Our pet dog Sock and pet pig for the Lechon of the future

Balanacan Sea Port, Mogpog, Marinduque

David III and my trips to Baguio and Tagaytay

Getting Ready to Return to the Main House after a whole day at the Beach House just relaxing and enjoying the sound of the waves

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...