Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Chair Volleyball Here at THD

Karen K Chair Volleyball Referee Here at THD

One of the many physical activities I enjoyed here at THD is Chair Volleyball. It is in our THD activity schedule once a month on Tuesday at 11AM.

Before moving here at THD, I have never played the game. So the first time I played here at THD I was a little bit apprehensive I will not enjoy the game. However so far this activity is one that I enjoyed very much along with the Corn Hole and Ladder Ball games we play here at THD once a  month. So, What is chair volleyball? 

Chair volleyball is very different than the traditional game and beach volley ball. Here the rules of the game.
https://www.cityofws.org/DocumentCenter/View/18910/Chair-Volleyball-rules
It's played inside, players sit on chairs and the ball is a beach ball. Players can hit the ball as often as they want or need to get it over the net.

One of the many incidents that is fun was the ball hitting accidentally in one of the players bald head. Another incident is the ball hitting accidentally in one private parts or in my Face. We have a lots of laughs and fun during the Chair Volleyball Games here at THD. If you have not played before, I am inviting you to join us once a month on Tuesday at 11AM.   Don't Fall from your Chair, however! 
Here are some photos I took Today:




Meanwhile enjoy this photo of my sumptuous breakfast just the other day

 This breakfast will give you lots of energy to play Chair Volleyball! Please join me at Chair Volley Ball once a month Tuesday at 11AM at our Yoga Studio! I guarantee you will have FUN!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...