Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Sunday, January 28, 2024

My 2023 Blog Book Has Arrived

My 2023 blog book that I ordered last week finally arrived.  The book starts with my blog dated October 7, 2023. The first topic is places in US where TAGALOG is the most spoken language after English and Spanish and the Octoberfest Celebration here at THD.  

The last article is dated January 4, 2024. The title of the article- Is Joe Biden too Old to be Reelected?  The book has 215 pages and hundreds of photos. The book was printed by Blog2Print, powered by XanEdu.   Here are samples of the photos from this book. Some photos need to be rotated for better viewing.  Sorry, I do not have the apps to rotate some of my photos. 
























Back Cover of my blog Book!

If you want to see your photo(s) in this book, I will be happy to lend you this book for your leisurely viewing. I believe majority of THD residents photo are in this book taken during our New Year's Eve Party, Filipino-American History Month Celebration, Taste of Japan Dinner photos and Happy Hour photos.  The actual photos are actually clearer( better resolution) than what is printed in this blog.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...