Welcome to Marinduque-My Island Paradise

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! If you have been a follower, my heartfelt thanks to you, also. Help me achieve my dream, that someday, Marinduque will become a world tourist destination not only on Easter Week, but also whole year round. You can do this by telling your friends and relatives about this site. The photo above is Mt Malindig in Torrijos. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Mainland Marinduque from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

La Pinata Mexican Restaurant in Concord, CA

Dinah and I had a window seat the La Piñata Restaurant #6 yesterday . When we arrived at around 11:30 AM, the place was not crowded. However at 12 Noon customers start coming in and the restaurant was almost filled to capacity. The customers demographic is about 50% Latin and 50% Gringos and Others.    

Monday Noon after my regular quarterly blood test to monitor my K level , I treated my driver daughter, Dinah to La Piñata, a Mexican Restaurant located in downtown Concord. There was plenty of parking space compared to downtown Walnut Creek.  

I have been craving for Chili Relleno for the last 6 months. La Piñata satiated my cravings for Chili Relleno with perfection. The Poblano Pepper was fresh and the sauce of green and yellow peppers with a sliver of sweet onions was excellent.  I ordered the Chili Relleno and Taco Combination ( with beans and rice) for about $19. For the Taco you have a choice of filling either beef or chicken. Below are the reviews of the restaurant. It averaged about a 3 Star,💥. I am rating the restaurant a 4 Star. I did not finished my lunch because of the huge servings, so I requested a box To GO!

Here are some 3 photos during our lunch.   

My Taco and Chili Relleno Combination Order with Rice and Beans


Dinah enjoying the chips and salsa appetizer that was fresh and crunchy


From Open Table: La Pinata in Concord, CA is Mexican restaurant and tequila bar that is popular with those who want to enjoy a great meal and some drinks with family and friends. The restaurant has a casual and friendly atmosphere, as well as a large menu with fresh ingredients. Some great choices found on the menu at La Pinata include the tacos, grilled shrimp burrito, grilled chicken salad, taco salad and the fajita chicken burrito. La Pinata is also famous for the tequila bar. When it comes to tequila, you will only find high-quality100% blue agave tequilas at the bar and sangria is served with each shot.

For Details and the complete menu and reviews visit:

💥https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g32243-d605467-Reviews-La_Pinata_6_Mexican_Restaurant_Tequila_Bar-Concord_California.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...